Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with SHETALA CAMERAS!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Tags: Godox AD400 Pro All-in-One Outdoor Flash (Black)
Godox AD400 Pro All-in-One Outdoor Flash (Black)MRP: ₹47,990.00 ₹3,000.006% OFF
Godox AD400Pro Specs
Maximum Power 400 Ws Power Control 9 Stops in 1/3-Stop Increments Guide Number 236.22' / 72 m at ISO100 with Reflector Flash Duration 1/240 to 1/12,820 Sec Recycle Time 0.01 to 0.9 Sec (Full Power) Color Temperature 5600K ± 200K Flash Ready Indicator Audio Accessory Fitting Type Bowens S Type
Type LED Wattage 30 W Color Temperature 4800K
Sync Type Button, Cable, Optical, Radio Built-In Wireless Receiver Yes Sync Speed 1/8000 Sec (High-Speed) Wireless Frequency Bands 2.4 GHz Wireless Channels / Groups 32 / 5 Wireless Range 328.1' / 100 m (Radio) Interface USB Type-C Delay Range 0.01 to 30 Sec
Power Source AC Adapter, External Battery
Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion Maximum Output Voltage 21.6 VDC Capacity (mAh) 2600 mAh Flashes Per Charge 390 Flashes (Full Power)
Display LCD Mount 5/8" / 16 mm Receptacle Auto Dump Yes Fan Cooled Yes Dimensions H: 4.0 x W: 5.0 x L: 8.7" / H: 102.0 x W: 128.0 x L: 220.0 mm, Including Battery Weight 4.63 lb / 2.1 kg, Including Battery
Package Weight 9.53 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 14.55 x 10.55 x 6.25"
|Maximum Power||400 Ws|
|Power Control||9 Stops in 1/3-Stop Increments|
|Guide Number||236.22' / 72 m at ISO100 with Reflector|
|Flash Duration||1/240 to 1/12,820 Sec|
|Recycle Time||0.01 to 0.9 Sec (Full Power)|
|Color Temperature||5600K ± 200K|
|Flash Ready Indicator||Audio|
|Accessory Fitting Type||Bowens S Type|
|Sync Type||Button, Cable, Optical, Radio|
|Built-In Wireless Receiver||Yes|
|Sync Speed||1/8000 Sec (High-Speed)|
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz|
|Wireless Channels / Groups||32 / 5|
|Wireless Range||328.1' / 100 m (Radio)|
|Delay Range||0.01 to 30 Sec|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Maximum Output Voltage||21.6 VDC|
|Capacity (mAh)||2600 mAh|
|Flashes Per Charge||390 Flashes (Full Power)|
|Mount||5/8" / 16 mm Receptacle|
|Dimensions||H: 4.0 x W: 5.0 x L: 8.7" / H: 102.0 x W: 128.0 x L: 220.0 mm, Including Battery|
|Weight||4.63 lb / 2.1 kg, Including Battery|
|Package Weight||9.53 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.55 x 10.55 x 6.25"|
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Compatible with Most TTL Systems
- 400Ws, 1/256 to 1/1 Power Output
- Lithium-Ion Battery Powered
- Up to 390 Full-Power Flashes
- Flash Duration: 1/240 to 1/12, 820 sec
- 1/8000 sec High-Speed Sync
- 0.01-0.9 sec Recycling Time
- 30W LED Modeling Lamp, 4800K, TLCI: 93
- Stable Color Temperature Mode
Godox AD400Pro Overview
Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328', the AD400Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 400Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 390 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD400Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second, offering flash durations from 1/240 to 1/12,820 second. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature Mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds to capture peak action and every fleeting gesture. A 30W LED modeling lamp is onboard to help preview how the light is falling on your subject.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328' (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Removable handle and stand mount for space-saving packing
- Compatible with Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, and Panasonic TTL systems
- Guide number of 236' (72m) at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- Bowens front accessory mount
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories