Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with SHETALA CAMERAS!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Sigma FP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 45mm F2.8 DG DN L- Mount Lens KitMRP: ₹230,000.00 ₹101,000.0043% OFF
Sigma FP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 45mm F2.8 DG DN L- Mount Lens Kit Specification
|Type||Interchangeable-lens Mirrorless Type Digital Camera|
|Type||35mm full-frame (35.9mm x 23.9mm) Back-illuminated Bayer CMOS sensor|
|Camera effective pixels / Total pixels|
|Color, filter System||RGB Primary color filter|
|Still Image File Format||Lossless compression RAW(DNG) data12/14 bit, JPEG(Exif2.3), RAW(DNG)+JPEG:recording is possible|
|Image aspect ratio|
|RAW||*() In DC Clop Mode|
|Crop||Equivalent to approx.1.5times the focal length of the lens (on 35mm cameras)|
23.4mm x 15.6mm when cropped
|Color Space||sRGB / Adobe RGB|
|Movie Recording Format [Camera Internal Record]|
|Audio Format||Linear PCM (2ch 48kHz/16bit)|
|Recording Pixels / Frame Rate|
|Continuous recording time||Up to 2h|
|Cinema DNG recording media limits||* When using our recommended recording media|
|Movie Recording Format [HDMI External Output]|
|Movie Format||HDMI Loop out “External recorder record: ATOMOS Ninja Inferno, Blackmagic Video Assist 4K supported|
HDMI RAW output “Externai recorder record: ATOMOS Ninja V, Blackmagic Video Assist 12G supported
|Audio Format||Linear PCM (2ch 48kHz/16bit)|
|File Size / Frame Rate|
|Auto Format / Focus Mode|
|AF Measurement DistanceDetecton Range / AF mode|
|AF Lock||Half-press the shutter button, or press the AEL button (setting change required）|
|Other Focus Functions|
- 24.6MP Full-Frame BSI Bayer CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K30p Video with 12-Bit CinemaDNG
- 3.15" 2.1m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- 49-Point AF System
- Electronic Image Stabilization System
- 18 fps Shooting, ISO 102400
- Electronic Shutter & L Lens Mount
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C & Micro-HDMI 1.4
- 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens
Sigma fp Overview
Pairing the sleek cine-optimized camera with an equally svelte lens, the Sigma fp Mirrorless Digital Camera with 45mm Lens bundles the fp full-frame camera body and the normal-length, L-mount 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary lens.
Sigma fp Mirrorless Digital Camera
The Sigma fp Mirrorless Digital Camera delivers high-spec functionality for stills and video in an extremely compact body that weighs under one pound. Driven by a full-frame 24.6MP BSI Bayer CMOS sensor, 14-bit color depth, electronic image stabilization, and Leica's L-mount lens interface, the fp and its fully electronic shutter provide a maximum resolution for raw and JPEG files of 6000 x 4000 and a shooting rate of 18 fps, while its focus system employs contrast detection and a 49-point selection mode for AF measurement distance, as well as face detection, eye detection, and focus peaking. A base sensitivity of ISO 100-25600 can be expanded to ISO 6-102400, and its video recording capabilities allow for UHD 4K recording at up to 30p, while Full HD recording can be captured at up to 120p. For raw video data, 12-bit CinemaDNG external recording is supported. To help shooters fine tune their video content, Sigma's "Teal and Orange" mode is inspired by the color grading techniques of Hollywood and creates high contrast between orange colors, which are found in human skin tones, and teals (cyan blue), which are their complement. So that users may easily switch between still and video modes, there is a switch on top of the camera.
Also available for video shooters in a "Director's Viewfinder" function, which allows for the simulating of different angles of view and how an image looks in a cinema camera. It supports cameras such as the ARRI ALEXA LF and RED MONSTRO 8K, as well as other commonly-used digital cameras, film cameras, and anamorphic lenses.
Compose and review your shots with a 3.15" 2.1m-dot LCD touchscreen, and media is captured internally to a UHS-II SDXC card slot. Thanks to an effective heat sink and a 42-point seal for dust- and splash-proofing, the fp will function well for long hours of use in a wide variety of environments. If you need to connect to external peripherals, there is a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port and a micro-HDMI port.
Firmware Version 3.00
- Adds new Color Modes "Powder Blue" and "Duotone"
- Adds the "Save/Load Settings" function saves and loads camera settings using a QR code
- Adds compatibility with the Sigma Electronic Viewfinder EVF-11
- Adds the "Automatic switch to the LCD monitor display" function to preview images and operate the menu on the camera's LCD monitor while using the View button, MENU button, and QS button
- Adds the "Quick Focus Frame Shift" function to the Rear Dial's direction buttons to directly move the focus frame
- Adds "Custom Buttons" able to assign their desired functions such as "Exposure Compensation" and "Depth of Field Preview" to the AEL button, Rear Dial (direction button), Tone Control button, Color Mode button, and MODE (Shooting Mode) button
- Adds "LCD Off Mode" to the Display Mode settings whereby the LCD monitor turns off during shooting or when the camera is not in operation
- Adds a "Screenshot" feature to save any screen displayed on the LCD monitor as a still-image file
- Enables focus frame to be moved even when the image is enlarged during shooting in AF or MF
- Adds 24 and 48 fps frame rates (only at FHD resolution) in the Movie Record Setting
- Adds "KOMODO 6K" by RED Digital Cinema in the Director's Viewfinder mode
- Adds a "Custom Frame" option to the Frame Guide function, to select any desired aspect ratio or absolute size value on the image sensor
- Enables the "Color Temperature" setting to be adjusted in "White balance" in custom 50K increments
- Improved AF operation to achieve better accuracy, stability, and followability
- Enhanced "Flicker Control" function
- Improve JPEG file image quality
- Launched 2021.06.03
Firmware Version 2
- Cinemagraph creation and playback
- CinemaDNG footage playback
- Still capture during live view and movie shooting in Cine mode
- Still image capture from CinemaDNG and MOV movie files
- HDR in movie shooting
- Still and movie shooting in Director's Viewfinder mode
- Supports DCI 4K 12-bit with raw output over HDMI
- Supports raw over HDMI recording with Atomos Ninja V recorder
- Supports recording Blackmagic RAW codec over HDMI with Blackmagic Video Assist 12G models
- Camera movement control is compatible with ZHIYUN Weebill S gimbal
- Supports camera control in USB mode with forthcoming Software Development Kit
Updates and Enhancements
- Supports Dual Base ISO at ISO 100 and 3200
- Supports CinemaDNG at 25 and 29.97 fps for UHD 4K 12-bit shooting
- Supports CinemaDNG at 100 fps for FHD 12-bit shooting
- Supports CinemaDNG 100 and 119.88 fps for FHD 8-bit and 10-bit shooting
- Exposure adjustment now available in QS Menu
- Tone control setting now available during movie shooting
- Supports USB Video Class (UVC) setting adjustments while the fp is connected to USB
- Supports time code generation
- Compatible with BWF format
- Supports file size changes at aspect ratio 7:6
- Optional shutter sound effect
Robust & Lightweight Aluminum Body
Large Heat Sink
Dust- and Splash-Proof Structure
Same Screw Threads for Strap Fittings and Tripod
Full-Time Electronic Shutter
"Teal and Orange" Color Mode
Tone Control & Color Mode
Face/Eye Detection AF
Supports Raw Video Data Recording
Supported cameras include ARRI's ARRICAM/ARRIFLEX, ALEXA LF/ALEXA Mini LF, ALEXA SXT, ALEXA Mini, AMIRA, ALEXA 65, and ALEXA XT; Sony's VENICE; and RED's MONSTRO 8K, HELIUM 8K, DRAGON 6K, EPIC MX 5K, and GEMINI 5K.
Functions Comparable to Pro Cinema Cameras
UI Optimized for Different Shooting Modes
Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
Designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, the fast and versatile Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens is a normal-length prime that optimizes size as well as weight while rendering notably smooth bokeh with rounded out-of-focus highlights in both the foreground and background. Coupled with its ability to soften the periphery of blurred images while enhancing the three-dimensional impression of an object, its 9.5" minimum focusing distance makes it suitable for snapshots to tabletop photos, or any imagery where you wish to make your subject stand out.
Though full-time manual focus is available, this lens is equipped with a stepping motor that enables smooth, high-speed autofocusing that is notably quiet whether utilizing features such as Face/Eye Detection AF or during video shooting. A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to the smooth bokeh, and a lens hood is included, which can protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.