Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with SHETALA CAMERAS!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Godox AD600Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor FlashMRP: ₹63,490.00 ₹8,254.0013% OFF
Godox AD600Pro Specs
|Maximum Power||600 Ws|
|Power Control||9 Stops|
|Guide Number||285' / 87 m at ISO100|
|Flash Duration||1/10,000 to 1/220 Sec|
|Recycle Time||0.01 to 0.9 Sec|
|Color Temperature||5600K ± 200K|
|Accessory Fitting Type||Bowens S Type|
|Built-In Wireless Receiver||Yes|
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz|
|Wireless Channels / Groups||32 / 5|
|Wireless Range||328' / 100 m (Radio)|
|Interface||3.5 mm PC Sync, USB Type-C|
|Delay Range||0.01 to 30 Sec|
|Maximum Output Voltage||28.8 VDC|
|Capacity (mAh)||2600 mAh|
|Flashes Per Charge||360 Flashes|
|Dimensions||H: 9.6 x W: 4.9 x L: 9.8" / H: 24.5 x W: 12.5 x L: 25.0 cm, Including Battery|
|Weight||6.6 lb / 3 kg, Including Battery|
|Package Weight||9.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.75 x 9.5 x 8"|
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Compatible with Most TTL Systems
- 600Ws, 1/256 to 1/1 Power Output
- Lithium-Ion Battery Powered
- Up to 360 Full-Power Flashes
- Flash Duration: 1/220 to 1/10,100 Sec
- 1/8000 Sec High-Speed Sync
- 0.01-0.9 Sec Recycling Time
- 38W Modeling Lamp
- Stable Color Temperature Mode
Godox AD600Pro Overview
Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328', the AD600Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD600Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable color temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds for fast and reliable use, and is capable of 12 continuous pops at 1/16 power output. Finally, a 38W modeling lamp is available to help aid composition.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328' (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Guide number of 285' (87m) at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories